It is the mission of the Saanich Police Association (SPA) to provide leadership and a unifying voice to protect, enforce and advance the collective rights and interests of its membership to ensure that matters pertaining to law enforcement and employee rights are addressed.
The Saanich Police Association’s vision is to advance its economic stability while continuing to provide a strong voice for its members in all areas requiring
representation. The Saanich Police Association will establish and maintain positive relationships with the employer, community partners, politicians and engage with the public on issues that involve public safety and the welfare of its members.
In the pursuit of our mission and vision the SPA will:
- Act with honesty, transparency and integrity;
- Provide excellence, partnership-oriented leadership and quality service to membership and their families;
- Demonstrate commitment, perseverance and diligence in our work;
- Be independent and politically neutral;
- Treat all members equally with fairness and respect;
- Acknowledge the diversity of membership and encourage democratic participation by all;
- Value our community partners.